Event Parking Services
Event Parking manages guest parking and traffic movement on campus for events that require on-campus parking for 15 or more vehicles.
Event Parking provides:
- Optimal designated parking lots - for your guests’ convenience and to share parking resources
- VIP space(s) - when one or more guests need a secured parking space reserving VIP spaces
- Parking lot signage - the name of your event at the parking lot entranceposting the parking lot with event-specific signs
- Maps - wayfinding assistance to your event parking area and venue
- Skilled traffic direction - when you need something more than signage
- Parking lot attendant services - student attendants sell or issue parking permits to your guests, assist visitors with mobility impairments, and direct traffic in designated parking lots for up to two hours at no charge. After two-hour complimentary service, flat rates apply.
To get started, please fill out the
Please fill out the form even if . . .
you don’t need or want TAPS Event Parking services or expect many vehicles for your event. We just need the basics: who, what, where, when and how many. Campus parking is limited and we’d like to support you and the entire campus community by spreading parking impacts. We can achieve that by staying informed. Thank you for your assistance.
To contact the TAPS Event Parking coordinator email Deborah Bryant or call (831) 459-1097.